Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010




New year, New hair!

I decided to go a bit DARKER this year... Less maintenance, less money spent on hair. :)

So here you see my self portrait with my new hair.

As for the other two pics... My friend Tracie and I always laugh about people who make the "duck face" for their pictures. (Check out www.antiduckface.com for hours of entertainment). So in the second picture, I was taking my duck face to send to Tracie. Kierstin saw me, and said "WHAT are you DOING?" because she knew I looked ridiculous. I told her I was taking funny pics for Auntie Tracie, and she wanted to take one too! So there's me and K with our duck faces.

2 comments:

  1. duck face...that is funny. I have never heard it called that, but I know exactly the face you are speaking of.

    ReplyDelete