Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 8, 2010




So here it is... the first day that I didn't get a picture taken. :) We knew it would happen, it was only a matter of time, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Since I didn't get a picture done Jan. 8th, I decided instead to post some pictures of the new bedding that I bought yesterday for Jackson's room. Recently, Jackson and Kierstin switched rooms, so right now poor Jackson is sleeping in a room with butterflies on the walls! I promised him we'd fix it quickly, and we're going to. I ordered this bedding - DIRT BIKES! - and he is THRILLED!

The second picture that I posted is a HUGE decal that will go on his wall over his bed. I'm going to paint the wall behind his bed the blue in the bedding, and the other three walls the tan color in the bedding. This "shadow" decal will go on the blue wall, and it will look like a darker shade of blue, or a shadow. I think it's going to look really cool! Then, Grandma Cheryl bought him a huge poster with about 50 different dirt bikes for another wall - so he can lay in bed and dream about which dirt bike he will buy someday. :)

I'm really excited to get it done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment