Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 6, 2010


Posting a day late... oops! This pic was taken yesterday, though. :)

Here's another one of my fashionista (fashionisto?). He's had this hat for quite awhile, and we didn't realize when he got the jacket and tee for Christmas (from Kag) that is was such a good match for the hat!

So he wore the hat to school yesterday (not IN school, only on the way to and from we agreed). He said on the way to school that a girl on his bus wanted to wear it, so he let her... and on the way home a different girl on his bus wanted to wear it... so he let her. After a discussion about how we don't share hats (headlice - EEWWW!) I realized that I've lost him... My second grade boy has two fifth grade girls that wants to wear his hat. You can sure bet he wore that hat to school again today, and my warnings were thrown to the side in favor of cute girls wearing his hat - I'm sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment